Malate sentence example
- Ermita and Malate along the bay in the south part of the city, San Miguel on the north bank of the river above Intramuros, and Sampaloc farther north, are the more attractive residential districts.
- Most of the white inhabitants live in Ermita and Malate, or in San Miguel, where there are several handsome villas along the river front, among them that of the governor-general of the Philippines.
- Of these the more important are atropine (or atropia), hyoscyamine, hyoscine and belladonine; atropine is the most important, occurring as the malate to the extent of about o 4 7% in the leaves, and from o.
- It is usually obtained by the distillation of amber, or by the fermentation of calcium malate or ammonium tartrate.
- Barley is an economically important crop and does not normally secrete malate in the presence of aluminum and is therefore very sensitive to aluminum.Advertisement
- Check these out: Citrulline ethyl ester hcl and Citrulline malate.
- Blocks the malate / aspartate cycle by inhibiting glutamate - oxaloacetate transaminase (GOT ).
- Blocks the malate / aspartate cycle by inhibiting glutamate - oxaloacetate transaminase (GOT).