Mako sentence example
- A trial of strength took place between him and Mr de Justh, the champion of the extreme demands in the matter of Hungarian financial and economic autonomy; on the 7th of November rival banquets were held, one at Mako, Justh's constituency, over which he presided, one at Budapest with Kossuth in the chair; the attendance at each foreshadowed the outcome of the general meeting of the party held at Budapest on the 11th, when Kossuth found himself in a minority of 46.
- mako sharks can even leap out of the water.
- One day we brought home a mako shark which my mother cooked for supper.
- Other dangerous sharks include the tiger shark, mako, bronze and black- tipped whalers, and hammerhead.
- The Mako Classic hat, on the other hand, is a stylish item great for a day on the golf course or while traveling.Advertisement