Makings sentence example
- Contrast with stripes and you have the makings of a perfect nostalgic spa.
- All you need to do is add your favorite photos and embellishments, and you have the makings of a mini masterpiece.
- With the blend of celebrity interviews, cooking segments, and Ray's personality, it had the makings of great daytime television.
- Mix a few strong, opinionated women together, throw in some politics and add a dash of war and you have the makings of a daytime talk show verbal smack-down.
- Founded in 1976 by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley, Escada has all the makings of a hit movie.Advertisement
- Kenneth Cole's start in the fashion industry has all the makings of a hit movie.
- Right there you have the makings of a good action movie right?
- Pair it with fresh noodle pasta with crimini mushrooms and rare lemon pepper tuna, and you have the makings of a superb meal.
- Present your recipient with the basket and a picnic blanket and they have all of the makings for an enjoyable afternoon of sipping wine.
- Starting with ground beef, canned diced tomatoes, and some kidney beans, you have the makings of a recipe which is both gluten-free and kid friendly.Advertisement
- This eye-catching Bow Pouchette wallet has the makings of a dressy clutch.
- Kid-TV is an amazing mini TV studio that gives an interactive behind-the-scenes look at the makings of a television show.
- Dora and Diego Doodle World-Combine an Aquadoodle with popular characters Dora and Diego, and you've got the makings of a hit toy!
- The list uses the criteria of films that heavily abide by stereotypes as the makings of a "bad" chick flick, as well as films that paint women in a negative light for the sake of the supposed plotline.
- Take the traditional Easter egg hunt idea, combine it with the intrigue of a scavenger hunt, and you have all the makings of a fun game that introduces adventure into the mix.Advertisement
- A Twilight MySpace layout has all of the makings of a perfect page.