Making-waves sentence example
- A Solihull company is making waves in the marketplace - pilling up successful sales of an alternative to the traditional stopcock.
- Although Shakira and her Hips only recently topped the American Billboard charts, the singer has been making waves in the Latin world for many years.
- His 1987 film Can't Buy Me Love hit theaters at the same time as the Brat Pack was making waves in Hollywood, and Dempsey became somewhat typecast.
- As you rise up the fashion ladder in the way of stores such as Saks and Neiman Marcus you will encounter the designers that are making waves in the fashion industry.
- Beach Bunny Swimwear is definitely making waves.Advertisement
- This brand is definitely making waves in performance swimsuit circles.
- Under his guidance and leadership, the organization quickly became prolific, as they had a founding member able to get the job done and had no qualms about making waves in order to do so.
- Luxury silk pajama designers such as Narasilk are truly making waves in the area of designs.