Making-the-rounds sentence example
- By personal detective work, that is, by visiting police stations at unexpected times and by making the rounds at night of disorderly places which were suspected of violating the law, he not only displayed personal courage in positions of some danger, but aroused public opinion.
- The photos Audrina "…intended to be artistic" began making the rounds on the Internet a few days ago.
- More pregnancy gossip is making the rounds regarding Joe Simpson allegedly shopping around the exclusive rights to his youngest daughter's official pregnancy announcement for $1 million to the first taker.
- Some volunteers assist nursing assistants, making the rounds on care checks.
- Walter began experimenting with various juice mixtures and started making the rounds along the railways taking orders for his new juice.Advertisement
- Overwhelmed by the sheer number of sweater coats currently making the rounds?
- The Internet can provide a valuable resource, since many urban legends are dissected by Snopes and other websites soon after making the rounds in chain emails and college dorms.
- But a second spoiler began making the rounds that Brown would be playing a character named Julia.
- Rumors of trouble between the couple had been making the rounds of the gossip magazines and blogs for weeks before the official announcement.