Making-history sentence example
- Yet he has great value as a painter of historical portraits, some of them those of his contemporaries,and as an author who had been a political partisan and had taken some part in making history before undertaking to write it; and he gives us, from the popular side, the views of a contemporary on the politics of the time.
- We knew that beyond the border of our Eden men were making history by the sweat of their brows when they might better make a holiday.
- Every soap opera on the air has a cult following, making history for the most routine television viewership.
- Bulova has a long history of, well, making history.
- From the time that he burst onto the silver screen in 1928, Mickey Mouse has been making history.Advertisement