Making-fun-of sentence example
- Was he making fun of her?
- You're making fun of me.
- The way he said it made it clear he was making fun of her.
- The foursome talked about the showing, making fun of some of the stuffy patrons.
- Me and Carrie kept making fun of 'em, quiet like.Advertisement
- A smart-ass always ad-libbing with my pals, making fun of teachers learning how far you can go.
- They say he says perfectly beastly things to his own house, making fun of Prout's, " said Beetle.
- He made no reply on his father's favorite topic-- making fun of the military men of the day, and more particularly of Bonaparte.
- Pierre felt sad at hearing them making fun of him.
- Don't abase your cousin by making fun of his accent.Advertisement
- She abased her little sister in front of all of her friends by making fun of her for wearing glasses.
- Research by a professor at Marshall University, Chris LeGrow, found that 70% of workplace jokes focused on making fun of coworkers based on age, weight and sexual orientation.
- A bad friend might also be selfish, rude, inconsiderate, and take pride in making fun of other friends.
- Trust is a key ingredient to love and if you're making fun of him, whether it's a phobia or a mistake, then his trust may be damaged.
- Making fun of celebrities is almost as old as making fun of politicians, and with the lot we have these days, the YouTube spoofs certainly have a great deal to offer.Advertisement
- If you are worried about offending people, consider making fun of people of both political persuasions.
- I'm so fed up with people making fun of me because I'm different, she said, frowning.