Making-a-living sentence example
- Or is a new model emerging for making a living from art online...?
- And making a living means competing in cut throat markets for low paid jobs, or running small-scale, low return businesses.
- Purchasing professional makeup kits is a great first step for those interested in making a living out of makeup artistry.
- Dear NerdyPrettyGirl,Being a professional model and making a living at it is really tough, and brutal on your self esteem and body.
- Cathy Duffy, a longtime homeschooling mom and a curriculum expert, has been making a living reviewing curriculum for homeschoolers.Advertisement
- Quality and customer satisfaction are key to people making a living with handmade candles.
- With some hard work and persistence, however, making a living off of your songwriting is possible.
- Earning money for writing and making a living off writing are two different things.
- As with other types of creative work, you'll have the best chance of making a living if you keep as many irons in the fire as possible.
- In general, most freelance writers fall somewhere in between, making a living while not striking it rich or starving to death.Advertisement
- You may even have a list of the "Top 10" children's books that inspired you to pursue your dream of making a living from your way with words.
- Many writers are also avid readers, so it's not surprising that writing book reviews is a popular goal for those interested in making a living as a professional freelance writer.
- The same applies to ranchers and animal owners across the region since livestock are tied to the ranchers' way of making a living.
- Today, the Disney entertainment empire stretches around the world-and all of this from a failed commercial artist from Kansas who wouldn't give up his dream of making a living through his art.
- She did begin playing guitar at age eight, and she showed an early ability to play bottleneck guitar, but she was never focused on making a living in music.Advertisement