Maki sentence example
- We will make vegan maki sushi (nori sushi rolls with rice) and vegetable tempura and share the meal we have created together.
- After the sumptious starters and maki rolls, we were expecting our main dishes to outshine - salmon teriyaki, beef bulgogi and tofu.
- The Bab himself was in captivity first at Shiraz, then at Maki", and lastly at Chihriq, during the greater part of the six years (May 1844 until July 1850) of his brief career, but an active propaganda was carried on by his disciples, which resulted in several serious revolts against the government, especially aster the death of Muhammad Shah in September 1848.
- Maki -Yaz is great because not only is it healthy make-up for your skin it can also be customized just for you.
- Purple Zebra Bed in a Bag by Karin Maki: This fun bed set makes it easy to have a complete, finished bed since you get everything you need as a convenient bed in a bag set.Advertisement
- This bedding set was also designed by Karin Maki and includes a reversible comforter, dust ruffle and three standard shams.
- The restaurant offers a raw bar, hot and cold appetizers, salads, soups, noodles, steaks and of course, maki, sushi and sashimi.
- Chef specials include spicy salmon skin hand roll, vegetable tempura maki and tropical seafood maki.
- The maki was filled with salmon roe, asparagus, salmon, flakes and some other stuffings and it was gorgeous.