Maketh sentence example
- Men maketh now great stonen houses full of glasen windows, and clepeth thilke thine houses and churches.
- But we cannot always expect raptures and high elevations; it is some fruit if it maketh you fall to prayer and holy complaints.
- "A little altering of the one side," says Robert Recorde, the mathematician, in his Castle of Knowledge (1556), "maketh the bowl to run biasse waies."
- In place of the long office of the Catholic Church we have simply this statement: - "The corpse is reverently brought to the grave, accompanied with the Congregation, without any further ceremonies: which being buried, the Minister (if he be present and required) goeth to the Church, if it be not far off, and maketh some comfortable exhortation to the people, touching death and resurrection."
- "Men maketh now great stonen houses full of glasen windows, and clepeth thilke thine houses and churches.Advertisement
- A home does not maketh the man 12:05pm Wed 11 Oct 06 SWINDON boxing champ Jamie Cox is clearly a very nice lad.
- Wherefore, having laid down his life for the Lord, he maketh earnest entreaty in behalf of our souls.
- He is the Advocate, He is the one who maketh intercession for the transgressors.
- What is it that maketh sin exceeding sinful to a Christian?
- For without are dogs, and sorcerers and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.Advertisement