Make-waves sentence example
- With remarkable longevity (over 18 hours), and a great natural look, airbrush makeup is sure to catch on with the general American public and make waves in the skincare and cosmetics world very soon!
- A triumph of design and engineering, the suit should definitely make waves at upcoming swim competitions.
- Jess Walton (Jill Abbott) and Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki Newman) were the first two headliners to make waves on soap opera news sites as their contracts went down to the wire.
- The actress appeared for just a short time in 1970 as Jane Whitney before going on to make waves as Gary Ewing's ex-wife Valene on the prime time soap operas Dallas and Knots Landing throughout the late 70s and 80s.
- This Swedish indie queen is starting to make waves in the US for her vaguely Regina Spektor like vocals, her charming lyrics, and her lovely little piano based ditties.Advertisement