Make-water sentence example
- In all the attempts to make water gas, up to that date, the incandescence of the fuel had been obtained by" blowing "so deep a bed of fuel that carbon monoxide and the residual nitrogen of the air formed the chief products, this mixture being known as" producer "gas.
- Plastic 2 liter pop bottles are used with buckets to make water bongs.
- The function of the rinse aid is to make water wetter.
- Inorganic pollutants include toxic metals, acids, and other inorganic compounds that make water unsafe to drink and an unfit environment for aquatic organisms.
- Another advantage to wearing board shorts is that their lightweight, quick-dry fabrics make water time much more enjoyable than heavy billowing trunks.Advertisement
- Today's toys make water play more fun than ever, but safety rules must be followed.