Make-the-cut sentence example
- McGann, the only two-time winner of the event, failed to make the cut.
- Sizzix Sidekick: The Sizzix Sidekick requires you to place the die and paper in between two clear cutting mats before using the rotating handle to make the cut.
- Those celebrities who don't make the cut are rolled over to the next year for a second review.
- While some people think she would make a great addition to the judges' table, others say her experience, or lack thereof in the music industry, simply do not make the cut.
- Turn the saw on and place it over the area where you want to make the cut.Advertisement
- Playing up the color options can also make the cut more or less severe.
- If you would like to donate your hair to Beautiful Lengths and join thousands of others in their effort to donate one million inches of hair - eight inches at a time, visit Beautiful Lengths Make the Cut for specific instructions.
- Some girls go on to school, get married, get pregnant or simply don't make the cut with the new, tougher competition that comes up every year.
- In 1988, with fans of the film clamoring for more, RCA released More Dirty Dancing, a second edition of the soundtrack, which collected songs that didn't make the cut for the original release.
- If you don't make the cut in this year's auditions, that impression may remind them of who you are the following year.Advertisement
- Just as there have been some great reality shows on NBC, there have also been quite a few that didn't make the cut.
- If you have a circular or arched pattern, rotating the sheet of acetate while you cut will make the cut cleaner and more precise.
- Once you have decided to make the cut and send in your hair to Pantene, you will need to make sure that your hair is cut to specific instructions.