Make over sentence example
- At this point, include everything you'd like to make over.
- His debts were enormous, and in 1675 he resolved to make over to his creditors all his income except twenty thousand livres, and, as he said, to "live for" them.
- Until you try it out, you'll never know how much fun it can be to make over digital characters in the latest fashions!
- Instead of real people, the site features dozens of makeover games where you can make over cartoon characters for different reasons, such as Valentine's Day.
- First, her wardrobe designer claimed that her check from Braxton bounced, now her bank is looking to foreclose on her house because Braxton has failed to make over $12,000 in mortgage payments.Advertisement
- A swirl can be used in traditional styles of jewelry to create classic looking designs or can be given a contemporary make over to create a leading edge design.
- The Make-Over Virtual O'Matic at iVillage will allow you to makeover one of twelve models or even your own picture.
- The level of the toy's artificial intelligence means it's equipped with the ability to make over 40 noises in response to stimuli, making it quite entertaining.
- Glass paint - plain and simple glass candle holders can be given a make over with glass paint.
- Fröbe has managed to make over 100 movie appearances in his lifetime.Advertisement
- On the flip side, good repairmen can make over $100,000 a year if they play their cards right.
- There have been many innovations over recent years which have taken the basic watch and given it a contemporary make over.
- This is ideal for giving an old watch a make-over or bringing a slightly dated style up to date.
- The first of this group are known as venture capitalists, individuals who will foot a large portion of your startup costs in return for a percentage of the money you make over time.
- Work: While you can work and receive Social Security death benefits, your benefit amount may be reduced if you make over a certain amount of money.Advertisement
- What girl doesn't like to be treated to a make-over?
- Turn the slumber party into a make-over party.
- The goal is to improve or make over a problem area or situation, which is really the definition of makeover TV.