Make-matters-worse sentence example
- Do not hit or threaten your dog becaus this will only serve to make matters worse.
- To make matters worse Gordon Brown has introduced direct disincentives to save.
- To make matters worse they can use words like "eco-friendly, "safe for the environment" or a host of other "green" sounding words when in fact, the contents contain toxic elements.
- To make matters worse he is surrounded by criminals who were sent away by his father.
- English Nature fear more intensive weed control will simply make matters worse for farmland biodiversity, which are the most at risk.Advertisement