Make-like sentence example
- It was tempting to lurk behind one of these green lights and make like a panto villain, but I thought better of it.
- Gingerbread Man: Infants up to six months old can make like a sweet treat dressed in a gingerbread man bunting.
- Fashion-forward parents around the globe can now make like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as they take their little ones in hand, and jaunt off to the park for an impromptu family picnic.
- This is going to be your year to finally make like Oprah and get fit.
- Now it's just a little bit easier to make like you're barefoot - without actually being barefooted.Advertisement