Make-into sentence example
- Maybe you have a piece you wanted to frame but you could instead make into a pillow.
- The very small pups are of a beautiful quality, but too tiny to make into garments, and, as the aim of a good furrier is to avoid all lateral or cross seams, skins are selected that are the length of the garment that, is to be made.
- We recently acquired a small area of garden ground which we would like to make into a peaceful area to be used by pupils.
- Its literal translation from its original Latin is ' to make into a thing ' .
- Simply determine an area you would like to make into a chalkboard and start painting.Advertisement
- A conversion van with lots of headroom makes an excellent choice, but keep in mind that some people also look for old school buses, bread trucks, and any other large vehicle to make into a camper.
- The song has a catchy tune that even amateur dancers can make into a flashy series of movements.
- North Valley Candle Molds - Lots of basic shapes that you can make into something more exotic, and some that are more interesting, like the Yin and Yang symbols.
- Kelly's Kindergarten: The site has printable games that you can make into board games featuring kid favorites such as Sponge Bob, Cinderella and 101 Dalmatians.
- You could make beaded wreaths out of these three colors of pony beads (or just green, or just green and white) that you could then make into pins.Advertisement
- She almost did not make into the final 12 line up.
- Pop songs are especially popular to make into parodies because their melodies are easy to modify with new, funnier lyrics.