Make-haste sentence example
- But to make haste to my own experiment.
- In this way, it is absolutely paramount to make haste when playing Super Bounce Out, forming matching trios as quickly as you possibly can.
- Beginning with not too many stocks he can test the capabilities of his location before investing much capital in the undertaking, so that by utilizing the information already given and adopting the wise adage " make haste slowly " he will realize in good time whether it will pay best to work for honey in comb or extracted honey in bulk; not only so, but the knowledge gained will enable him to select such appliances as are suited to his needs.
- With a sinking heart he watched Dolokhov's hands and thought, "Now then, make haste and let me have this card and I'll take my cap and drive home to supper with Denisov, Natasha, and Sonya, and will certainly never touch a card again."
- Only when the hawk is brought down by a hunter's arrow and they are forced to make haste to seek the help of a strange reclusive monk, played by Leo McKern, does the little thief begin to piece together their story.Advertisement