Make-due sentence example
- This is a difficult decision to make due to the upfront costs associated with the purchase.
- With petite plus clothing options available, plus size women shorter than 5'4" no longer have to make due with clothing that doesn't really fit.
- Metroid fans will have to make due with the October 24th release of Metroid Pinball which will come bundled with the new DS Rumble Pak.
- If you are a stay-at-home mom or seldom need a coat, you may be able to make due with one of his coats or sweaters.
- They actually cater to your figure, so you no longer have to make due with a swimsuit you have to stretch out to get into.Advertisement
- The best pregnant swimwear can seem rather pricey when compared to other styles, so it may seem tempting to try to make due with your pre-pregnancy swimsuit or simply buy a larger size.