Make-an-offer sentence example
- There is also a special section called "GeekLine" where you can make an offer on electronics and computer parts and the "first reasonable offer" receives the item.
- Before you contact them, be sure you've set a budget for your purchase so you can make an offer.
- You select your date, time, and locations -- and then you make an offer.
- Since the application process may be lengthy, you should consider applying for a mortgage early in your home buying process to avoid surprises when you are ready to make an offer.
- Before a homebuyer is ready to make an offer on a home they want to know the home's condition so they can estimate what repairs and maintenance will be necessary.Advertisement
- If you didn't find an agent before you looked at properties and visited the one you like, you'll have to do it before you make an offer.
- Finally, you will have to make an offer.
- It may take several tries before you find the perfect foreclosure and make an offer that is accepted, but the investment in time can be worth it if you find your dream home.
- Once you have found a property, you usually will have to work with an agent or broker in order to make an offer since many lenders will not work with private buyers and many auctions only allow certain registered agents to bid.
- Almost every licensed realtor is qualified to show, sell, and make an offer on a HUD home.Advertisement
- Places like iOffer allow you to do just that - make an offer.
- If it is, you're almost ready to make an offer.
- They must account for those services when they make an offer for your vehicle.
- Having a policy in place that will cover the cost of repairs to appliances or home systems is something that a potential buyer will consider when deciding whether to make an offer to purchase.
- Shoppers can also make an offer on an item if they wish.Advertisement