Make-amends sentence example
- I will make amends for my behavior.
- He's had to make amends and he is always struggling with his darker nature despite his love for Blair.
- How obligated was she to make amends for something an entirely different person had done?
- Fred knew he'd overstepped his bounds and commenced to make amends.
- The king promises to make amends for the injuries he has done to his barons in the past.Advertisement
- Having been excommunicated for this by the pope, he promised to make amends to the church; but he died in 1223 before doing anything to fulfil his engagement.
- As though to make amends for the dull plumage of the species last mentioned, North America offers some of the most brilliantly i Further information will possibly show that these districts are not occupied at the same season of the year by the two forms.
- I hope to make amends early in the New Year.
- Having been excommunicated for this by the pope (Honorius III.), he promised to make amends to the church; but he died in 1223 before doing anything to fulfil his engagement.
- To make amends for this crime, the Demiurge had now to deliver up to the good God the souls of those who were to be redeemed; they are, as it were, purchased from him by the death of Christ.Advertisement
- Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
- Since Lindsay is seemingly working on step number eight, the step in which you make amends with those whom you have wronged while you were addicted, it seems as though she is taking it seriously this time.
- Children need to understand when they have done something wrong so they can learn to take responsibility for their actions and learn ways to make amends.
- To make amends he decides to move his family from chaotic Manhattan to the idyllic small town of Everwood, Colorado.
- It would be a long time before she learned the truth, but by then, Leo was furious with her - too furious for her to make amends.Advertisement
- Todd's relationship with Blair allowed him to mellow, but it wasn't until Todd could make amends to Marty that he began to heal. Todd was believed dead for many years, dying for Marty's husband.
- I made a list of all the people and institutions I had harmed, and I was and did make amends to almost all.