Make-a-scene sentence example
- Now both of you get in here before we make a scene that gets us all thrown out.
- Gurgling water, strips of sward and tall forest trees, backed by green hills, make a scene completely unlike the usual monotony of Persian landscape.
- Edith seemed confused, as if she wanted her son to accompany her but was hesitant to make a scene.
- Add a belfry, tower, vampire or anything else that seems at home around a bat to make a scene.
- Doodle a funny face, write your name, or use rubber stamps to make a scene.Advertisement
- The 17-year-old also loves to make a scene at social gatherings and thrives on drama.