Make-a-face sentence example
- It was Adrienne's turn to make a face.
- It not only can make a face in the mirror look ugly, depending on the light, it can quickly reduce the atmosphere of a bathroom and turn it sickly green in appearance.
- You can dress up the purple backpack with some felt to make a face.
- You can make a face for the tote using felt (white, yellow, black and red as described above with Dora's backpack).
- Although the effect may not be pronounced, drooping brows can make a face look old.Advertisement