Majored sentence example
- Brown majored in journalism at the University of Georgia.
- He majored in geography, but left school in 1984 to enter the NBA draft.
- Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Andy Warhol majored in design in college before moving to New York to work as a magazine illustrator.
- She majored in English literature at Stanford, but left in 1998 to pursue her acting career.
- Fawcett majored in biology at the University of Texas at Austin but switched to an art major before dropping out.Advertisement
- Stewart majored in psychology at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- McPhee majored in musical theater at the Boston Conservatory, the school she attended for only three semesters.
- After graduating from George Washington High School in 1990, Garner went on to Dennison University in Granville, Ohio where she originally majored in chemistry.
- He graduated from Harvard Law in 2006 after transferring from Columbia University, where he majored in cognitive neuroscience.
- She majored in Music Composition, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree, and she played in a local band called Cashmere.Advertisement
- She majored in African Studies and hoped to move to Tanzania and work with the burgeoning socialist government there.