Majestically sentence example
- On seeing the Russian general he threw back his head, with its long hair curling to his shoulders, in a majestically royal manner, and looked inquiringly at the French colonel.
- Not two minutes had passed before Prince Vasili with head erect majestically entered the room.
- She fed the elephants, and was allowed to climb up on the back of the largest, and sit in the lap of the "Oriental Princess," while the elephant marched majestically around the ring.
- north-east of Guayaquil, and, according to Spruce, rises majestically from the valley of the Guayas, on the west, without a " positive break from the summit down to the plain."
- This done he extends his enormous pinions 2 and sails majestically along, seldom deigning to flap his wings, the breeze doing the work for him.Advertisement
- The Breakers sits majestically along Newport Rhode Island's Atlantic coast, a stately reminder of America's "Gilded Age."
- The music rises in tone majestically, but tapers down again, only to end on a powerfully resonant note.
- When completed, the china cabinet majestically held the elegant pieces and kept them safe and free from dust, grime and dirt.
- soared majestically, reminding me of similar performances from acts like Sigur Ros.
- Dreamlike and captivating their tunes rose and soared majestically, reminding me of similar performances from acts like Sigur Ros.Advertisement
- The Williamsburgh Savings Bank, rises majestically from its squalid surroundings where Atlantic Avenue meets Flatbush Avenue.
- However, I know their presence will inspire me, and I shall speak to them as I always do: clearly, impressively, and majestically.