Mainstreaming sentence example
- Developing and delivering a strategy for mainstreaming race equality takes time.
- This book reflects experiences with mainstreaming gender and women's issues in natural resources management.
- From this perspective two trends are of particular relevance to gender mainstreaming.
- We continue to promote gender mainstreaming in all countries where we work, " he concludes.
- She tells us about her work there to support gender mainstreaming in our humanitarian relief efforts.Advertisement
- It was mentioned that there were several inaccuracies on the website, particularly in relation to examples given as successful mainstreaming.
- The differences found between the teacher groups enable us to draw a tentative psycho-educational profile of teachers who are successful at social mainstreaming.
- Firstly, I present a brief history of gender mainstreaming in EU research funding.
- All that may be required is an environment in which race equality mainstreaming can develop and succeed.
- Equality mainstreaming occurs when these ideas, attitudes or activities routinely incorporate an equality perspective and become a normal feature of mainstream thinking.Advertisement
- Schools are required to provide services for children with Down syndrome, sometimes in separate special education classrooms and sometimes in regular classrooms, a practiced called mainstreaming or inclusion.
- In 1998 Californians passed Proposition 227, a referendum that attempted to eliminate bilingual education by allowing only one year of structured English immersion, followed by mainstreaming.