Mainstays sentence example
- Iconic mainstays like Ryu and Guile are joined by newer characters like Hakan and Oni.
- Fish and vegetables are mainstays of the Korean diet, but beef dishes are highly favored by Southern Koreans.
- In 1987, Robert Downey Jr. won a co-starring role in the critically acclaimed film Less Than Zero, starring alongside 1980's movie mainstays Andrew McCarthy, Jami Gertz and James Spader.
- Chicken, turkey, fish and eggs are mainstays of Orijen's high protein formulas.
- Mainstays like Mario and Donkey Kong are here, as well as Fox McCloud from Star Fox, Captain Falcon from F-Zero, Ganondorf from Zelda, and even that yellow, electric rat-thing that we all affectionately know as Pikachu.Advertisement
- Women's Casual Clothing: Denim, tee-shirts, casual skirts and dresses -- read about the latest in this category of fashion mainstays as well as tried and true styles that offer comfort and flattering fits.
- Learn about your body type to know what will flatter you best, and try to shop for those basic wardrobe mainstays first.
- We have the women of Dynasty to thank for the look - Joan Collins and Linda Evans made them mainstays on television, and they eventually translated into workplaces in the "real world."
- Unlike other traditional mainstays of summer, like sheer swimsuits and bikinis, colorful stylish tote bags are trends you can follow whole-heartedly without any consideration of embarrassment.
- Excitement and change are two of the mainstays for a happy Gemini.Advertisement
- They later became mainstays with surfers looking for warm footwear to put on once they got back on shore.
- Again, as with so many soap operas, the program features several families who have been mainstays since the very beginning.
- Pasta dishes are mainstays of the American and European vegetarian diets.
- Elegant scents and beautiful textures are the mainstays of the Givenchy body lotion collection.