Mainframe sentence example
- She'd removed her personal identifiers, hacked into the government's tracking mainframe to deactivate the implant in her brain, and changed into the black tactical uniform Elise brought her over her civilian grays.
- The rebuilt loco was officially " born " in March 1996, when volunteers erected its mainframe.
- mainframe application to a web page is a huge technical feat.
- ICL, a large British mainframe company, wanted to gain a toehold in the business computing market.
- Steve Russell created the game at MIT on their PDP Mainframe computer.Advertisement
- The game ran on a DEC Digital PDP-1 mainframe computer and was also the first game to gain extreme popularity rather quickly.
- A number of programmers working on big mainframe computers developed different computer games during the following years.
- They illustrate creating plugins, and accessing mainframe attributes through them.
- The old mainframe was archaic; customized programs had been built piecemeal, with no way to share information.
- While working for his physics degree he used a mainframe and during post-graduate work was writing programs in Fortran.Advertisement
- We had an American mainframe that couldn't even do a pound sign.
- It was not sustainable for Child Health to be kept on a central mainframe.
- mainframe computer system, with access to benefit records.
- mainframe computing service.
- mainframe environment may be in place for 5 years.Advertisement
- In years past, enterprise single sign-on was a desired means for accessing legacy mainframe applications.
- Phoenix (i) - formerly the university mainframe computing service.
- Douglas, the developer of a graphical tic-tac-toe game in 1952 on a mainframe computer at the University of Cambridge.