Main-stage sentence example
- The Others on the main stage provided a more animated interlude with lead man Johnny Others in characteristically lunatic mood.
- The Brazilian metal superstars get the main stage rocking with their always excellent take on the rap metal genre.
- Reggae legend Michael Rose will perform live on the main stage on Sunday from 8.15pm - 9.30pm.
- The area around the viewing platform is usually busy with the extended main stage audience.
- We wandered across to the main stage and caught the end of Marilyn Manson.Advertisement
- The American Conservatory Theater's main stage is a thrilling spot to take in productions that originated in the Bay Area, as well as ones that sprung from the Great White Way.
- Backyard parties and keggers were their main stage in the early days.