Main-courses sentence example
- We had three main courses between the two of us, but this was pure gluttony.
- The main courses came in little bowls on a great filigree brass pedestal dish which you cold rotate like a lazy Susan.
- There were also seven main courses to chose from, including wild turbot and Wiltshire rabbit, plus an equally impressive vegetarian menu.
- Our main courses of spinach and ricotta ravioli, home made cannelloni and risotto of langoustines were all a cut above the norm.
- Both main courses were accompanied by a side dish of seasonal vegetables.Advertisement
- The main courses came in little bowls on a great filigree brass pedestal dish which you cold rotate like a lazy susan.
- This immediately narrows the cuisine down to a particular group and makes it easy to choose from a selection of appetizers and main courses.
- Three main courses focusing on cake decorating with buttercream frosting are offered, along with a fondant and gum paste class and special project classes.
- The science behind the slow and steady cooking of main courses or complete meals meant the family's schedule was uninterrupted as moms joined the workforce to improve the family's economic and financial circumstances.
- Once you have obtained a copy of the Aroma rice cooker manual that you need, you will have all of the information necessary to use your rice cooker to prepare tasty and delicious main courses and side dishes any time that you choose.Advertisement
- They're also a terrific option for preparing hot meals on camping trips and for heating side dishes or cooking main courses during cookouts and picnics, provided that you are in a location where a standard electric outlet is available.
- Holiday celebrations features several traditional dishes, along with main courses.
- Kebabs: While not technically all-vegetable recipes, these combinations of meat, seafood and vegetables make lovely grilled main courses.
- The barbecue can be used for all kinds of dishes, from appetizers to main courses and even dessert.
- The menu includes prime grade steaks, as well as the not-so-common menu offerings of rattlesnake and alligator tail for appetizers and buffalo, elk and game hen for main courses.Advertisement