Maiming sentence example
- He paid their bloodfines and received compensation for their slaughter, maiming or plunder.
- maiming of innocent civilians is bad enough but that is not the greatest threat we could face.
- maiming hundreds.
- Capture begins among the lower tribes with the hand, without devices, developing knack and skill in seizing, pursuing, climbing, swimming, and maiming without weapons; and proceeds to gathering with devices that take the place of the hand in dipping, digging, hooking and grasping; weapons for striking, whether clubs, missiles or projectiles; edged weapons of capture, which were rare in America; piercing devices for capture, in lances, barbed spears, harpoons and arrows; traps for enclosing, arresting and killing, such as pens, cages, pits, pen-falls, nets, hooks, nooses, clutches, adhesives, deadfalls, impalers, knife traps and poisons; animals consciously and unconsciously aiding in capture; fire in the form of torches, beacons, burning out and smoking out; poisons and asphyxiators; the accessories to hunting, including such changes in food, dress, shelter, travelling, packing, mechanical tools and intellectual apparatus as demanded by these arts.
- maiming of thousands more.Advertisement
- Maiming >>
- Instead, AB1179 calls for limited sales on any "video game in which the range of options available to a player includes killing, maiming, dismembering, or sexually assaulting an image of a human being."
- For many kids, this is in addition to video game play, which can involve violent scenes including shooting, maiming or virtually killing characters.