Maim sentence example
- Someone had the utter nerve to maim me who didn't even have a gun!
- They didn't enter war to satisfy a desire to kill and maim but to be victorious in the way their society rewarded.
- This, female sex- maim is a process that's called " to be a woman " in a religion.
- After thirty seconds of torture you may permanently maim the victim in one of the following ways.
- These attackers wanted to maim innocent people, to cause as much destruction as possible and to terrorize and divide a nation.Advertisement
- Batman must race against time to thwart the Joker's efforts to maim and murder the citizens of Gotham City and ensure that the city's bicentennial celebration will be successful.
- If you have some friends, kick on multiplayer and maim everyone just to be the one that didn't get maimed.
- If an unknown stranger or person without property caught red-handed in the commission of a crime refused to submit to arrest, it was lawful to maim or slay him according to the magnitude of the attempted crime.