Maidservant sentence example
- The whistle was answered, and a maidservant ran out.
- On the 3rd of May Bothwell's divorce from his wife was decreed by the civil court, on the ground of his adultery with a maidservant, and on the 7th by the Roman Catholic court on the ground of consanguinity.
- You are not her master but her husband; you have gained not a maidservant but a wife.
- Many conditions might be inserted: as that the wife should act as maidservant to her mother-in-law, or to a first wife.
- Then she saw the African maidservant Hermina, the same Hermina with whom she had been locked into low level combat for many years.Advertisement
- Black streets, a simple room, old maidservant, bread and water, payment tossed aside - he wants another gold.
- From the back porch came the sound of feet descending the steps, the bottom step upon which snow had fallen gave a ringing creak and he heard the voice of an old maidservant saying, Straight, straight, along the path, Miss.
- Then a maidservant ran into the hall and hurriedly said something, mentioning the princess.
- There an old maidservant was grumbling at a young girl who stood panting, having just run in through the cold from the serfs' quarters.