Maid marian sentence example
- Jeffrey Byrne, age 38, of 156 Maid Marian Lane, Parkside, apparently drowned in the early morning hours of Tuesday, May fourth while on a business trip in Norfolk, Virginia.
- One hundred fifty-six Maid Marian Lane was a neatly kept ranch to which a one-car garage had been added.
- Most of their friends were local to Maid Marian Lane where they had lived for nine years.
- As Dean drove away from Maid Marian Lane, he made up his mind to find out if the world had put a crown on Saint Jeffrey a little prematurely.
- Dean was halfway out to 156 Maid Marian Lane before it dawned on him he'd neglected to pick up his just-in-case change of clothes.Advertisement
- When Dean pulled in the drive at Maid Marian Lane, Randy was walking a bike into the open garage.
- The drive to Maid Marian Lane was becoming more familiar with each passing trip—no more need to count the blocks.
- On the drive to Maid Marian Lane, one thought plagued Dean's spinning mind.
- They must have followed you to Maid Marian Lane and thought Vinnie might be stashed there.
- Robin Hood is Hod, the god of the wind, a form of Woden; Maid Marian is Morgen, the dawn-maiden; Friar Tuck is Toki, the spirit of frost and snow."Advertisement
- Their several histories were fused by the Elizabethan dramatists, and associated with the Maid Marian of the morris dance, who up to that time had probably only a vague connexion with Robin Hood.
- His latest drama, The Foresters, now received his attention, and in March 1892 it was produced at New York, with Miss Ada Rehan as Maid Marian.
- The drive to Maid Marian Lane was becoming more familiar with each passing tripâ€”no more need to count the blocks.
- He attributed his pleasant disposition to memories of the prior evening with Cynthia Byrne, the sweetheart of Maid Marian Lane.