Maharashtra sentence example
- In a wider sense it may be extended to include all who inhabit Maharashtra and speak Mahratti as their mother-tongue.
- Thus the Mahratta power was consolidated throughout nearly the whole of Maharashtra under the Brahman peshwa as virtual sovereign, with his capital at Poona, while the titular Mahratta raja or king had his court at the neighbouring city of Satara.
- Thence he went northward across the Carnatic and Maharashtra to Barakacheva (Broach of our day, Barygaza of the Greeks).
- Yoga Vidya Dham, located in Nasik, Maharashtra, in India, has a comprehensive yoga teachers' certification program that runs many times throughout the year.
- Artisans from Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra staged craft demonstrations and sold their work.Advertisement