Magnum opus sentence example
- By talking about your ideas and watching what others are doing, you may be inspired to create your magnum opus.
- His magnum opus is the Sefer Miklol, "Book of Completeness."
- He wrote abundantly in prison; his magnum opus was a history of Sweden in Latin, but he has also left, in Swedish, two important rhyme-chronicles.
- And from him we have immense amounts to learn, as Simon Schama's recent magnum opus vividly demonstrates.
- If you love flavored coffee, Kaffe Magnum Opus has some of the most unique flavors on the Internet.Advertisement