Magnifying-glasses sentence example
- He was well acquainted with the use of magnifying glasses and suggested a kind of telescope for viewing the moon, but does not seem to have thought of applying a lens to the camera.
- It has mainly to be considered in connexion with powerful magnifying glasses.
- In magnifying glasses for direct vision the eye must always be considered.
- There are many different types of magnifying glasses and sound augmentation devices available to make it easier for the elderly to enjoy their favorite pastimes.
- Several brands of tweezers are available with non-slip grips on the arms as well as attached magnifying glasses for delicate work.Advertisement
- The watches are painstakingly assembled with tweezers and magnifying glasses -- are a true labor of love.