Magnetic-flux sentence example
- In a uniform magnetic field of unit intensity formed in empty space the induction or magnetic flux across an area of I square centimetre normal to the direction of the field is arbitrarily taken as the unit of induction.
- The magnetic flux per square centimetre at any point (B, B, or 0) is briefly called the induction, or, especially by electrical engineers, the flux-density.
- When the armature is rotated, these two coils endeavour to place themselves in certain directions in the field so as to be perforated by the greatest magnetic flux.
- The whole of Faraday's investigations on this subject can be summed up in the single statement that if a conducting circuit is placed in a magnetic field, and if either by variation of the field or by movement or variation of the form of the circuit the total magnetic flux linked with the circuit is varied, an electromotive force is set up in that circuit which at any instant is measured by the rate at which the total flux linked with the circuit is changing.
- He invented the term " electrotonic state " to signify the total magnetic flux due to a conductor conveying a current, which was linked with any secondary circuit in the field or even with itself.Advertisement
- M Magnetic flux density A measure of the magnetic effect induced in a medium by an external field.
- A composite fermion consists of an electron (or hole) bound to an even number of magnetic flux quanta.
- The PK Ring is a 100% Neo Magnet, with a strong magnetic flux around all external faces.
- His discovery that open magnetic flux from the Sun is highly correlated with total irradiance had a crucial result for climate change studies.
- The powerful curved ceramic ferrite magnets contained in Aquamag produce a super field of high magnetic flux.Advertisement
- In an ideal world we want as much of the changing magnetic flux to interact with the coils.
- Long-term evolution of the open solar magnetic flux associated with bipolar magnetic region tilts and latitudes.
- For single magnetic bipoles it is shown how the open magnetic flux can vary depending on the initial tilt angle of the bipole.
- The magnetic flux crossing is and the total magnetic flux is.