Magnesium-sulfate sentence example
- Treatment of a large acute overdose should include gastric lavage, purgation with magnesium sulfate and complete bed rest.
- The magnesium sulfate solution should be saturated throughout the test.
- Studies have shown neuroprotectant properties of magnesium sulfate in animal models of stroke, and improved outcomes following magnesium sulfate treatment in humans have been observed following small pilot studies.
- Saline cathartics include dibasic sodium phosphate (Phospo-Soda), magnesium citrate, magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia), magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts), sodium biphosphate, and others.
- The use of magnesium sulfate in pregnant women with preeclampsia or threatened preterm delivery may reduce the risk of CP in very preterm infants.Advertisement
- If labor does not stop, your doctor may give you magnesium sulfate through an IV.
- There is a great deal of debate about the effectiveness of magnesium sulfate.