Magnesium-hydroxide sentence example
- Water decomposes it with liberation of ammonia and formation of magnesium hydroxide.
- Some examples may help you to remember the trend: magnesium hydroxide appears to be insoluble in water.
- Saline cathartics include dibasic sodium phosphate (Phospo-Soda), magnesium citrate, magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia), magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts), sodium biphosphate, and others.
- Sold under the name "Milk of Magnesia," magnesium hydroxide works as a drying facial mask that eradicates acne.
- To use magnesium hydroxide on your acne, dampen your skin with a warm cloth.Advertisement
- Dip your washcloth in the cup, then apply the magnesium hydroxide to your face in a thin layer.