Magics sentence example
- The sense of communicating with him through their magics relaxed her, made her drowsy.
- He didn't touch her, but the magics sparked between them.
- She moved to the center of the monument and opened herself to the magics.
- We'll need all their magics on the autumn equinox.
- Be cautious when choosing to enter combat, however, as certain types of weapons and certain types of magics have advantages and disadvantages over other types.Advertisement
- Don't need magics to kill a woman.
- Her words lit his blood on fire, and he eased her back against the couch, their magics swirling around them.
- Yully spent the drive north learning how to manipulate her father's magics with his patient tips as guidance.
- Jenn picked herself up off the floor, sensing the swirling magics of her prison in the immortal world.