Magic-carpet sentence example
- At the end you would ride the magic carpet slide.
- The art work shows 2 cubes floating on a " magic carpet " in a galaxy of stars.
- Take a magic carpet ride to the Music Hall this Christmas as we present the exciting eastern extravaganza, Aladdin!
- Icons from the movies such as Jasmine's magic carpet and Belles' friends Teacup and Candle are included.
- Ultimate Guitar - The biggest hits Steppenwolf had were Born to Be Wild and Magic Carpet Ride, and most tab sites will reflect this by having more versions of these songs than any others.Advertisement
- For example, Ultimate Guitar has forty six tabs in all, but fifteen of them are versions of Born to Be Wild and ten more are versions of Magic Carpet Ride.
- Their most popular bass tabs are - not suprisingly - Born to Be Wild and Magic Carpet Ride, but they also feature tabs for Rock Me and Sookie Sookie.
- Kurt Ziza - Go to Aladdin's house in Agrabah and talk to the dancing Magic Carpet.
- Centennial Park has three runs, a T-bar and a magic carpet.
- They have added new snow guns, a new terrain park, a beginner terrain park and a new 400-foot adult beginner magic carpet.Advertisement
- Most recent ones are the magic carpet lifts.
- You'll be gliding like seaward wizards on a magic carpet ride propelled by Poseidon, fueled by the wind like demented modern-day Vikings from another dimension.
- With songs like Born to Be Wild and Magic Carpet Ride, Steppenwolf continually explored this duality of human kind in a way that was thoughtful yet still fun and full of spirit.
- Afterward, families can fly away on a magic carpet ride at Aladdin's hotel.