Mages sentence example
- Shaking his head, Rhyn realized how sweaty his palms were as he stood before the door leading to the zoo. Sasha's mages had sat in the antechamber, repairing any damage the inmates did to their cells or preparing some magical torture that Sasha wanted.
- Enormous, mystical tomes contain the wealth of arcane knowledge gathered by mages over the centuries of this guild's existence.
- Cast your spells of attack or protection and destroy the other mages to become a master of magic.
- Also, the biographical information of fellow mages can be read here.
- They derive from the chronic passion of apprentice mages and the good will of their peers.Advertisement
- Mage Registration Center In this quiet chamber mage Registration Center In this quiet chamber mages are silently recording the tales of their lives up to this point.
- While they are taking damage, your mages will continue to heal them and the Mana Shrine will recharge.
- Go to sleep, then wake up in the morning to discover your mages have gained 25 levels!
- The Black Mages, a Japanese rock band, has released two albums of arranged Final Fantasy music with input from Uematsu-san.
- Change your characters that are low in life into White Mages.Advertisement
- Then turn your characters into White Mages, and secure the X button down with some tape.
- There is a period in Valdemar history in which the Mages became fewer and fewer until for a time, there were none at all.
- Vanyel Ashkevron was the last of the Herald Mages for some centuries.
- In later books, Vanyel becomes the most powerful of the Herald Mages, yet cannot prevent the Mages from passing, for a while, into the history books.
- The science behind much of their technology, however, is magic, and their scientists mages.Advertisement
- Mages work in institutes and universities to expand their knowledge and technology.
- Tremaine and a collection of mages find themselves on a world with a much lower level of technology, a world in which wizards are hunted and killed.