Madrigal sentence example
- A pure descending melody that could be an English madrigal meets warped chords simultaneously shimmering and turgid.
- The Psaumes of Clement Marot (1538) were curious adaptations of Hebrew ideas to French forms of the epigram and the madrigal.
- A madrigal proper is usually very contrapuntal, with much use of imitation. this makes all the voices equally important.
- An early Coprario 4-part fantasia will demonstrate that he borrowed motives directly from a Ferrabosco madrigal.
- There are also many musical organizations, including the Chamber Orchestra and the Madrigal Singers.Advertisement