Madrigal sentence example
- The Psaumes of Clement Marot (1538) were curious adaptations of Hebrew ideas to French forms of the epigram and the madrigal.
- of Portugal (thus being through both parents a descendant of John of Gaunt), and was born at Madrigal on the 22nd of April 1451.
- madrigal writer, Cathedral organist and a notorious blasphemer when drunk!
- A madrigal proper is usually very contrapuntal, with much use of imitation. this makes all the voices equally important.
- There are also many musical organizations, including the Chamber Orchestra and the Madrigal Singers.Advertisement
- A pure descending melody that could be an English madrigal meets warped chords simultaneously shimmering and turgid.
- playa graduate of a building madrigal far above.
- An early Coprario 4-part fantasia will demonstrate that he borrowed motives directly from a Ferrabosco madrigal.
- madrigal tradition.
- madrigal group.Advertisement