Madmen sentence example
- 2 The idea, he wrote to Washington, was " one of those visionary things none but madmen could undertake, and that no wise man will believe " (1792).
- For you, my daughter, The Book of the Damned, the history of our kingdom in the words of the madmen who invited a demon into the heart of Tiyan.
- Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler from a few years back.
- When lunatics command our armies God evidently means these other madmen to be free.
- The danger comes from madmen drunk on power, ancient beings awakened and running amok or other such catastrophic devices.Advertisement