Madge sentence example
- They all sat in comfortable easy chairs drawn up in front of a roaring fire and Madge poured the tea.
- Its foundation consists of stout sticks, turf and clay, 1 "Magot" and "Madge," with the same origin, are names, frequently given in England to the pie; while in France it is commonly known as Margot, if not termed, as it is in some districts, Jaquette.
- On their return Madge dispatched Daisy to her bed with a mug of hot cocoa, whither Robin followed twenty minutes later.
- Full UPVC double glazed windows making Madge very cozy in the winter.
- However, when Joey attempts to go to Mike, Madge speaks to Jack, who forgives his deeply repentant son.Advertisement
- But that autumn, Hilda Annersley arrived, to take over the English teaching Madge Bettany had relinquished when she got married.
- Those who've waited on Madge claim she's been known to leave nothing at all!
- Both Guy and Madge fervently denied such rumors and continued to make appearances together at various red carpet events.
- Guy looks like he's in pain and Madge looks like an ice queen.
- Mrs Barton, Katherine Spurrell, Duchess of Westminster, Madge Matthew, elegans, Minnie Hume, superbus, Princess of Wales, Magdalina de Graaff, Gem, Grand Duchess, Acis, and Palmerston.Advertisement