Made-to-measure sentence example
- No attempt was made to measure the fields or calculate the out-turn, as had been done by Akbar, and is now done when occasion requires in the British provinces; but the amount payable was fixed by reference to what had been paid in the past.
- Johanna Hehir is one of London's leading bridal designers, specializing in made to measure bridal and eveningwear.
- Order a custom made to measure area rug, stair carpeting, simply complete their quote form and they will email you a price.
- Austin Marr conservatory blinds provide high quality, made to measure conservatory blinds.
- You can get a made-to-measure tuxedo or particular style of dress for a cut of what it would cost over here in the UK.Advertisement
- Blinds 4 Sale Manufacturers of made to measure Venetian, roller, vertical blinds and replacement vertical vanes.
- Most of the materials are made to measure prior to delivery on site and thus the house can be made weatherproof very quickly.
- Blinds 4 Sale Manufacturers of made to measure venetian, roller, vertical blinds and replacement vertical vanes.
- Offering you the option of designing your own shirt, Bavender Custom Clothiers specializes in business casual clothing that is made to measure with a number of individual details.
- Up until fairly recently in fashion history, made-to-measure tailored suits were the only thing that a fashionable man wore in public.Advertisement
- Made-to-measure tailored suits, also called bespoke suits, have never been inexpensive.
- When he tries on the made-to-measure tailored suit, he is sold - it makes him look even sleeker and sexier than he already is.
- Of course, if you've truly started to despair of ever finding the shoes you love in your size, there is another option--have them made to measure!
- James Taylor and Son make made to measure shoes in the UK, while Siam Leather Goods will also make your shoes to your specification.
- John Lobb Bookmaker: Choose Lobb for top-of-the-line handcrafted, made-to-measure footwear.Advertisement
- However, if you are longing for a pair of made to measure or custom shoes, a manufacturer's representative will need to take a series of measurements to ensure the perfect fit.
- For these reasons, the safest way to wear a locked corset is to have it made to measure.
- These items, which are usually made-to-measure, are worn over a traditional corset and keep the garment tightly in place until someone unlocks it for the wearer.