Made-history sentence example
- It made history as the first telenovela to be released with English subtitles.
- Ratan made history in October 2004 when his suborbital vehicle, SpaceShipOne, became the first manned private craft to make it into space.
- Clooney's nominations made history as he became the first person ever to be nominating for acting in one movie and directing in a different movie.
- Glow, her first attempt at entering the competitive perfume industry, made history by being the top-selling perfume in more than nine countries in less than four months.
- Cook also made history in 2005 when his second album, Retaliation, debuted at number four on the Billboard 200 -- making him the highest-charting comedian in 25 years.Advertisement
- In 1986, DeGeneres made history when she was asked to perform on The Tonight Show.
- Rather, many mini-fashionistas had their sights set on what Obama's daughters, 10-year-old Malia and seven-year-old Sasha, would be wearing as their father made history.
- The river, made famous by the likes of Mark Twain and the myriad of captains, who made history steering their steamboats in treacherous conditions, is still a vital part of the travel industry.
- Rowland, desired to create a doll that focused on girlhood and made history interesting and fun to learn.
- In 1933, they made history when they licensed Mickey Mouse from Walt Disney and created the first Mickey Mouse watch.Advertisement
- During the 1980s, Blancpain once more made history by releasing several of the world's thinnest and smallest watches as well as the first self-winding Tourbillon watch with a one-week power reserve.
- Many people made history on the tower, but did so without obtaining permission.
- In 2004 JVC made history by launching the world's first MPEG-2 hard disk camcorder - the " Everio " Digital Media Camera.
- These two ships made history last year by having the first ever simultaneous naming ceremony of cruise ships in the UK.