Made-fun-of sentence example
- Often they made fun of them.
- Celebrities without makeup are often made fun of as if they were caught doing something horrendously embarrassing, and hopefully with time this perception will stop.
- Things like being made fun of or being excluded from office functions can feel just as painful now as it did when you were young.
- For others, being openly mocked or made fun of daily by a bully can take its toll.
- Bush and also made fun of former Vice President Al Gore's Academy Award-winning film An Inconvenient Truth.Advertisement
- Children with axillary hyperhidrosis may be made fun of for excessive body odor and sweat stains.
- Although teens usually know when something is bad for them, they often choose to do it because they want to be liked, to fit in, to be accepted, or because they're afraid they'll be looked down upon or made fun of.
- It's more of a caricature of their "opposite", with behaviors and appearances exaggerated and made fun of in a hopefully good-natured way.
- The first was Jersey Shore: Spoofed where the casts members hosted a show about parodies that made fun of the show and the stars.