Made-do sentence example
- She made do with two jobs, but there was no way to save money for their colleges.
- The choices he has made do seem somewhat incongruous, however.
- Prior to this time, the service had made do by taking rooms at various waterside inns.
- The store's first employees were none other than Zimmer's college roommates, and since Zimmer could not afford a cash register, he made do with a cigar box.
- Women who were not part of the upper echelons of society, however, made do with less expensive clothing.Advertisement
- The amount of Kelly bags that are made do not meet the buyers' demands.
- Run-of-the-mill, mass-produced stock invitations on low-quality paper were the order of the day - or sometimes people simply made do with homemade invitations.